If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Once you have completed Registration please log in to start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Once you have completed Registration please log in to start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! ImagesCA81I23Q-1HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gslrallysport
SPONSOR
SPONSOR
gslrallysport

Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! Empty
PostSubject: Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!   Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brakes Direct is excited to announce our range of 'NS' Slotted Rotors to suit Alcon / PWR Big Brake Upgrade Kits! Up until recently the only replacement rotors available was the Alcon rotor, which at $600-$700 each (not including nuts) was a little hard to swallow for most people.... So, we've had DBA make them in our special 'NS' slot pattern, with DBA's patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation system!

As a bonus, upon request DBA can make the rear rotors to match if you only have a front kit, in that same slot pattern!

PWR / Alcon Kit Replacement Rotors (includes replacement NAS Nuts!)

• DIV2135X436 335mm x 28mm 12 Bolt $359 each - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
• DIV2175X534 365mm x 32mm 12 Bolt $385 each - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
• DIV2175X533 378mm x 32mm 12 Bolt $399 each - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alcon Advantage Extreme Replacement Rotors (includes replacement NAS Nuts!)

• DIV2175X557 343mm x 32mm 10 Bolt $385 each - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All prices include delivery Australia wide, and all in stock for immediate online ordering!

Any questions at all just give us a call, 1300 724 943!
Back to top Go down
MrSv6T
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
MrSv6T

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!   Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 pm

This sounds like a great offer guys. Tell me can you do the same with the Wilwood brand in the 355mm
Back to top Go down
gslrallysport
SPONSOR
SPONSOR
gslrallysport

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!   Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:24 am

MrSv6T wrote:
This sounds like a great offer guys. Tell me can you do the same with the Wilwood brand in the 355mm

Hi,

Do you know the pcd measurement for the hat to ring and how many bolts, 10 or 12?

Regards Matt
Back to top Go down
MrSv6T
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
MrSv6T

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!   Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I can find out and i'll get back to you once i do. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!   Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement Disc Rotors for Alcon / PWR Brake Kits!
Page 1 of 1